Saturday, May 17, 2008

Bribery works...

It really does! JT helped clean Katie's room, he is in the process of putting his and Dylan's laundry away, then he will clean his room and the gameroom. All with a smile on his face!!! Why you ask? Because he is such a great kid? Well, yes he is... but that is not the reason. He needs a new charger for his Nintendo DS. He lost it on our last trip to Carlsbad. It is the same one his grandpa bought on our first trip to Carlsbad back in November. He has whined a little bit about not having it. But he has mostly sucked it up and not said much because he has to purchase a new one himself. Well... back to his sudden generosity. This week at school they will be allowed to to bring various gaming systems. He really, really, really wants to bring his DS. I told him if he did all of these things I would buy him a new one. Now, knowing my son, I never thought in a million years he would clean his and his sister's rooms and put his and ALL of his siblings laundry away. I guess we will be making a trip to Target later this afternoon. What else can I have him do while he is being so helpful??? Hmmm...

No comments: